We offer certain services to patients registered with us that are not available on the NHS and require a fee. The practice fees for these services are set according to recommendations made by the British Medical Association.
Fees may vary according to the time taken to complete the report and any administration costs e.g. photocopying/postage. Costs are often covered by the agencies requesting the information (e.g. insurance company). Please contact our reception for more specific queries.
Examples of this work include:
- Private Sick Note or Fitness Certificate (inc. fitness to attend school/games etc)
- Travel Cancellation Form
- Sickness/Insurance Claim Form
- Full Report from Records (e.g. driving fitness/insurance claim)
- Private Medical Examination (e.g. drivers/employment)
- Fitness to Travel Certificate
- Non-NHS Vaccinations and Anti-Malarial Medication
- Sickness/Accident Reports
- Insurance Proposal (PMA) Report
- Full Medical Access to Records