Our new service, AskmyGP, now means that you can request help from your practice when, where and how it suits you. It’s our online service where you can seek help from a member of the Practice team. The information you give us means the Practice is better informed and can help you with your problem quicker.
- You can message us at any time during core hours (no need to ring and be in a queue)
- There’s no need to book ahead
- You can ask for any clinician or individual member of the clinical team
- You can look forward to a prompt response in working hours
How this works:
- Complete your online askmyGP request – if no internet please ring the surgery
- The Practice works out how best to help you; either a response by phone or email and usually within the same day or by the end of the next working day
- You see or speak to the member of the Practice team. If you need to see a clinician you will be offered an appointment. The clinician may be able to help you by phone, secure message or using a video link
Please note if the Practice rings you back the number will be 01942 807— which you need to answer, we will only try twice to ring you back.